- It presents a new, statistical model of musical audio that really takes time into account
- It introduces - and solves - the "Bohemian Rhapsody problem" (in case you don't know what this is - try describing the sound of BoRhap in 5 words or less...)
- Our model can automatically separate the verse, chorus, solo, bridge, etc parts of any song as well or better than anything else
- It will be a chapter in my thesis
- I get to talk about Freddie Mercury's falsetto, Bjork and the Beatles in an academic paper
Listen to the 35-second version of Bohemian Rhapsody!